Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #24
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Yep, that's them as JC has mentioned. They are the nuts that hold the upper control arm in place. To adjust the caster , all that is needed is to undo those nuts and slip a 3MM shim between the upper control arm and the inner guard, from the wheel side in the front one.

In saying all that, take the car back to where the alignment was done and get them to fix it properly. Also looking at that picture, providing that is of your car, there is no need to buy a camber/caster kit to fix your problem. So don't let them bully you into buying a kit, because it's not necessary.

Good luck and keep us posted

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
svo supporter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post