Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
GEZZA93

Default warning to msn users

here is what happened to me.

i have been useing msn messenger for years now and i just have been hacked through it. what happened is some smart person decided to get my email addy and used it to get my password and to use my msn account to casue havic for my mates. the person then was sending viruses through my msn to friends. then got more keen and hacked into my computer files reading all my messages removing my 2000 plus songs and my 8000 plus photos and removing all of my school home work that i have been working on for my hsc making me loose marks. followed bye useing my internet and going into web sites and getting me viruses and causing my computer to crash with a message haha on my desktop screen.

how i found out about the hacker

was through friends telling me i have been sending weird messages.

been signed in the getting signed out with a message sayying you have signed in on another computer sign in again

very slow internet

a very weird internet history and times

files opening randomly

to be to late to find out the hacker turned off my virus protection without me knowing and to have a message pop up on your desk top sayying ha ha then computer crash

when i restarted my computer i went into the bios screen and went into safe mode and the first thing that poped up was my msn history and a jack load of codes i then rewiped my computer to factory settings and now have a new email addy and now i am going the keep check on my anti virus and msn history.

has any one else had this sittuation happen to them

GEZZA93 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post