Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #10
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowEL2XR8
Whats the matter with under the limit driving? How far under are they driving?

5-10 ks under is nothing wrong with that with a limit of 60kph. 10-20kph at a limit of 100kph is OK.

The limit is a limit not the mandatory speed everyone has to travel at.
I beleive the police received complaints of anything as low as 60kph daily I dont think anyone would complain about 10kph under but it was a regular occurance for inept drivers to sit on 70kph or 80kph.

I had it happen to me at 3 in the morning I was on the motorway doing 100 another car went to merge so I let them in they then slowed to 70 in the 100 zone and then drove at this speed until we get to about 500metres away from the 80 zone where the motorway ends .She then throws a cigarette but out of the window and speeds updoing over the speed limit in the 80 zone.

20kph under is unacceptable in a100 zone when holding up a stream of traffic if people do 20kph underthey should pull over to let others pass who have vehicles that are capable or are themselves mentally capable of doing the speed limit
paule11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post