Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
XCSEDAN
i'm baaaack....

Default does this seem fair to you?

ok long story made short
i was with my missus for 9 months, we had a ball did all the couple things etc, anyway as soon as we split my mates started ditching me for her, obviously theres a reason for it, she has a vagina and i dont (sorry dont meen to be offensive ladies but thats just a fact), see the thing is none of them can get their own girl, so they are all chasing my X, now i played it cool and just said yeah its cool if you guys hang out, just dont make a move on her because thats as low as you can get. everyone agrees and says thats fine etc
then this arvo i get a call my mate asks me what im doing etc, then he told my a mate of mine went to my Xs house last night picked her up, took her to a party, and yeah you get the picture, he made a move on her while she was BLIND (extremely drunk) and she went with it, he took her back to his house (i will add he was completely sober) and i dont know what happend from there.

this is what i have worked out so far.
1. me and my x had an agreement that if i started to feel uncomfortable with her hanging out with my mates she wouldnt, now she is just going behind my back.
2. this so called "mate" is not a mate at all, infact hes a walking dead man.

but heres my issue, only a few people seem to think that i am in the right to be ****ed off when i made it clear i didnt want anyone making moves on her and this "mate" did more then that.

what do you guys think? am i in the right or not?

this has really got me fuming, i nearly kicked in the rear passenger quarter of the XC when i was one the phone to my mate, instead i threw a brick as far as i could and used the boxing bag for what it should be used for.

you people want more details of what went on etc just ask...