Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Default Too many stripes

Does anyone beautify XWs and XYs without turning them into 'fakers' anymore?

I'm not picking on anybody here, so sit back down and take a pill.

I love a really sweet XR/XT/XW/XY (not to mention XA/XB), but they don't ALL have to have frigging GT dress-ups to be nice. Some of you guys are putting together some truly sweet rides, but try just doing a nice Falcon instead of following the frigging flock.

Back in the 80s the guys in my club (was a proud member of the A.C.T Street Machine Association Inc. for a lot of years) had stuff like XY GS Falcons, and HQ SS Monaros that were absolutely frigging delicious.

These are models that have seemingly been forgotten, and even doing up a look-a-like some of you guys should try being different.

Screw the resale value BS.....I remember when we built cars for ourselves to enjoy because it's what we wanted to drive and be seen in....not because we wanted to make sure it would resell at top dollar.

The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Quasi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post