Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

Default Double or nothing

Is anyone familiar with the double or nothing thingo in relation to suspended drivers?

Last nite i had an unfortunate twist of fate where i was clocked doin 110 in an 80 zone on Roe Hwy (and before any of youz jump, i genuinely thought i was in a 100 zone thinking it was 100 all the way through, but i havent had a chance to go back and see where those 80 signs are yet) and got slugged $350 and 5 demerits, taking to a total of 12 in 3 years (bits n pieces here n there really add up....).

The conditions of last night were pretty gay though, it was raining, and at times really hevaily, quite misty on some patches, yet the coppers still used a handheld laser to get me. I was always under the assumption that handhelds couldnt be used in rain...

But i duno, anyhoo some info or comments on these things would be greatly appreciated.

Tom