Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
Lumpen Proletariat

Default What would my car actually bring on the open market?

Kind of considering selling my car and I was just wondering how much it would actually sell for, rather than sit there with a massive sticker price for 2 years.

Sept 1991 EBI XR8
  • Factory Manual in good nick. Still Stiff changes, not spongy or noisy etc.
  • Factory Pearl Black with a respray about 24months ago. Two Small Dings (tiny shopping trolley dent's one on the boot valance and one on the passenger door)
  • 185,000kms. 7,000km since purchase in March.
  • Interior Good, wear on drivers seat only. Has sheepskin covers that I should 'fit' properly.
  • Kenwood CD Player (nothing flash) with stock speakers.
  • 16" CSA Edge Alloys with good Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD-3's on the front and New Eagle Ventura's on the rear
  • Brand New Re-enforced Pedal Box
  • Brand New Engine Mounts
  • New Brake Pads (Ferodo)
  • Alignment, Balance and Full Service as soon as I bought it.
  • New Sway bar Bushes
  • New MSD Igniton System (Coil, Leads, Cap&Rotor with Platinum Plugs)
  • Extractors (Pretty sure they're Genie Blacks) with High Flow Cat's and Exhaust.
  • Re-Co Altenator
  • Log Books, Original Build Sheet, All of my receipts with some previous owners receipts.
  • 9 Months Rego

I would guess around $5,000 to $6,000. They're on Carsales for between $4,000 and $8,000. I like to think that mines a pretty clean, well looked after car but I would appreciate some constructive input of you fellow E-Series guys.

Sorry, no photo's, yet. bloody Water Restrictions :

Lumpy :

Dad: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint: Polynesian Green. Auto. Full Exhaust. Chiptorque Chip. 155.4rwkw.

Happy Dealings with: FordFan86 and Matt_971
Lumpen Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post