Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2006, 11:46 AM   #23
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers
If you had a roster change for the week, and an adjustment sheet wasn't filled in and given to cash office, then they would pay you according to your normal roster.
If it was your normal roster and you didn't sign on/off for every shift, then it comes up on the exception report and it's up to your department manager to authorise your hours. The office cashier just types it into Paymas.

Honest mistakes do happen though, and if that is the case then it will have been corrected this week, as we are paying this week and next week tonight.

All Payroll and Paymas changes, as well as the rosters for next week have already been finalised, and were sent to the bank on Thursday.

I can't wait to see how many people come in the first week of Jan, and say they didn't get paid for the previous week. :alien2:

We get a payrise starting Jan 1 as well!!
Hehehe i sign my own exception report lol (Non Trade) so they just ley me sign it lol. How much is the pay rise i didnt hear anything about that