Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Wanted Car bits and other general items

Wanted Car bits and other general items If you want it and it's not in the For Sale section, post it here

Old 13-07-2024, 11:14 PM   #1
RamsayAsmc
Starter Motor

Default Bull Bar Territory 2005

After a Bull Bar for my 2005 Territory . Anyone In Melbourne Know where to shop ? . Second Hand if possible .
RamsayAsmc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2024, 11:03 AM   #2
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 
Default Re: Bull Bar Territory 2005

Try Sells, MH Motors, Ballarat Performance, check the self serve wreckers’ websites for recent arrivals and of course Farcebook Marketplace. They’re not overly common.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM   #3
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: Bull Bar Territory 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsayAsmc View Post
After a Bull Bar for my 2005 Territory . Anyone In Melbourne Know where to shop ? . Second Hand if possible .

also workout what style of bullbar your wanting ie metal/plastic. and wether you want a 'full' bullbar or a nudge bar.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post