View Single Post
Old 15-04-2023, 06:11 PM   #1702
mondeomatureguy

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Hi Guy's
I was reading some of your posts. Myself i also used to get bullied a lot at High School because i was short under five foot then.
I am not only 5 foot 4 tall now but a lot stronger and bigger sideways. At School i was a skinny little kid and got the cane a few times defending my self.

I work at a High School and i understand what the smaller kids are going thru at School and recently had a chat with the bigger boys picking on this small kid.
I said to these big boys " hey you two Knuckleheads how you would you like too Boys bigger then you are, picking on you and making fun that you were short"?

They said to me "we wouldnt" and i replied " know you now how he feels".

and left it at that.

I was lucky growing up because i had 3 older brothers and from time to time we would also fight, and i was used to the name calling which really didnt worry me that much.

Its ok with giving advice but if people haven't been in your situation or can't relate to what you are going thru then its not much use.
A perfect example is when i got divorced over 20 years ago. I got so much advice from people at then my work place, but when i asked many of them are you divorced the answer was NO.

I can relate to the Depression and Anxiety problem because my wife suffers from that. Ive been on that journey with my wife the ups n downs.
Its great for us guys and Ladys to chat with others on this site that are going thru the same thing.

If we all kept it bottled up and not chat about it, we would blow up. I felt so much better chatting with you about my wifes problem and i am working on it one step at a time.

thanks to everybody
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: