View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 04:32 PM   #184
Shockworks

Default Re: Ford Falcon BA-FG Coilovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
I haven't even had my coilovers fitted yet and already I have to agree with gtxxr6 regarding Brett's customer service. I don't think I've ever had such a positive customer service experience in my life. Brett genuinely seems to care about his customers and really wants them to have the best experience with his product possible. I even had Brett emailing me asking excitedly if I'd had the coilovers fitted yet and that he was hoping I was loving the new feel of the car, how good is that?! My kit is getting fitted on the 12th, so I'll be sure to post up my thoughts and impressions afterwards. If the coilovers are anything like the guy designing and tuning them I have no doubts they'll be amazing.

Also, Brett, this adjustment to the valving to increase rear end grip that gtxxr6 has mentioned above, is this something you're doing with all new kits that you're sending out (i.e. did you manage to do this adjustment to my kit before it was sent out?).

Cheers,
Dan
I want to get it on a couple of customers who are local to me for their feedback. The customers car we just did, has a good steerer and does some drags as well, so wanting to see if he is totally happy before we make any changes to the production set. As always if we find a clear improvement we will introduce into production and revalve any customers cars for free but testing first:-)
Cheers
Brett
Shockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: