View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 05:37 PM   #196
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: DFB's Greenthumb Project

I have been putting this off for a while. Perhaps too much detailing and not enough gardening on my day off? I took advantage of today's public holiday in Victoria to do some garden renovation, make that demolition! My little Stihl battery chainsaw was the star of today, making light work of the removal of a unwanted trees and shrubs.

Our back garden had got to the point that clearing it and starting from (almost) scratch was the only way I was going to achieve what I wanted. When I established this garden about 13 years ago, I had planted out an eclectic cottage style garden. The plan is for a lower maintenance planting scheme that won't require as much input. I garden for others all week, it is often the last thing I want to do on my day off.

So while there is plenty of work ahead, I now have a blank slate to work with. The only thing I have decided on at the moment is the planting of least 3 new trees, with some favorite shrubs to fill in and around them.

Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: