View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #36
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

[QUOTE=The Yeti;4724611]People who can't be happy unless they have somthing to winge about

This isn't ago at any one here or any of these posts, but I have a guy at work who is always looking for the negative so he has somthing to ***** about

My gripe is a little like Poppa's

I LOVE a crusty bread roll crustier the better, like a wood fired jobie with real butter (not marg) and Vegemite, I love it, then my son gets told to go on a glutin free diet

Not looking to throw fuel on any fires, but several years ago, my daughter (at that time, age 21) was told by a homeopath/naturopath/crystal waver, holistic blah...GLUTEN. Err, okay, but on the diet, she got sicker. Nothing that a good roast, potatoes and turnip that Dad cooked couldn't fix.

Err, that said, if the Gluten sensitivity has been determined by that stupid, dumb, western medicine stuff that actually has precise gene markers for the allergy, then by all means, follow the advice 100%. Mate, you will benefit huge.

Think about it, did anyone here ever hear anything about Gluten 20 years ago? It's been part of the human diet for several thousand years?
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote