View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 07:19 PM   #38
FalKeen
FTF Car Club NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
My product? how could it be my product if every single BA or Terrirtory has that product from factory??? unless im the owner of ford motor company??? like i said before i am simply trying to help Ba /territory owners in upgrading from low to premium sound, especially customers who bought them as second hands vehicles and they didnt have the chance to option from factory....no one would or did know that it could be done until this thread been introduced. anyways i do appologise if i caused any inconvinience

Cheers

fadi75.
i will keep this short and this will be my last post as i will leave it at this, if you are "selling" it - it is your product. You may be simply just trying to "help" BA owners but im sure your also making a profit from this aswell and that is why there are systems in place, Laminge has told me that you are going to become a site sponsor so i welcome you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver GT
if there is a product out there that we should know about.....then i want to know.

Why would you not wanting this information out there to us Ford enthusiasts?
im all for informing everyone on whats out there, if someone comes onto the site and lets everyone know about what they just had done and how to do it thats fine, but its against the sites rules to come on and promote your own business/product without being a site sponsor (which business' pay good money for the priveledge)
FalKeen is offline   Reply With Quote