View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #3
347 mont
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: A 10.59 AU Ghia...what now :conf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIGAU3220 View Post
Hey Wayne, Firstly a big congrats on running a 10.59! Spotted your result on the StreetBuilt FB page Thursday morning.

Can say for certain you wont be turned away at the gate. Not so certain with tech inspection but doubt they would have the info at hand to know your car has gone faster than should......if the tech guys ask what she can run? best say 11 something.........Most likely scenario would be if a ANDRA official with a good memory spotted you down there again they would tell you to keep it above 11.0 with no second chances.

Cheers, Craig.
Thanks Craig, that's good to know. The Fairmont has come along way since my disappointments

with the stock 302 and Novi 2000. I would consider a 6 point bolt in cage but I think that'll

open up a can of worms with having to register the car as a 2 seater etc. Might lay low for

a while as I ponder where to go from here. Thing is there's more in her, a better 60' and maybe

some more revs up top and there's probably a couple of tenths. A loop might be very wise though.

Dam this car don't even have a shift light lol.
This user likes this post: