View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechad
Cheers. I had another look at the DBA site and saw they have a list of dimensions. When I get a chance, I'll check them out to ensure they are the same, then let you know. Do the new rotors come with new bearings or are they a seperate purchase?
You will need to purchase the wheel bearings separate thanks.I have some feelers out with the rotor info and will let you know asap.
Let me know when you measure it up and also put up a photo from behind thanks as it may be a direct or strap drive style.

Quote:
MAD Is the rotor a 2 piece or 3 piece?
It is a 2 piece disc but i call it a 3 piece because you have the hub the hat and the rotor as with the genuine one it is all one piece.

Quote:
XH5LWEPN Yeah the whole kit we fitted Chad, was definately a genuine EL GT kit with the genuine uprights and calipers. Its just the rotors are some unknown aftermarket jobbie.

Matt, while your here. A quick question, the upgrade of yours on my ute, that uses a DBA slotted rotor to fit EL GT brakes yeah?
The kit is still going strong by the way mate, worth every cent
Yeah i am thinking the rotors were made for a racing car because you wouldn't go to that much trouble for a street car but so far the manufacturer has eluded me although i think i am very close to having an answer soon.
Yes the benefit of our kit is we actually use the DBA136 EL GT rotors.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote