View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 12:17 AM   #125
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Hey settle XB GS, please were all not tarred with the same brush here in Syd, I'm sure you don't mean that
I agree, its becoming a messy metropolis, some parts are woeful but as we know thats typical Cap cities.
Like you I agree, its no luck what you end up having - its bloody hard work !
Same for myself and the wife, its work work work, were living good now due to that.
I could re locate just as yourself on acreage, have my monster shed, increase my fleet of loved ones etcetc but were happy here still, in a good quiet pocket. Living my dream,yep, kids are healthy, doing ok, were healthy doing ok, got some toys, its is a great city but next is back to northern beachs living, we still like being close to what suits US thanks very much.
The funny thing is most people don't realise how miserable they are living in capital cities till they move away.

A mate of mine calls it the 'boiling a live frog effect' put the frog in a pot of cool water and sit it on the fire, poor frog does not realise he is getting cooked till it's too late.

At the end of the day everyone likes different things, even going to Sydney for a day trip makes me sad for our country, the stench of raw sewerage and exhaust fumes makes me feel sick to my stomach, If they were giving away free houses in Sydney they seriously could not give me one if you had to live in it

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote