Thread: TDCI Focus
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #53
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Will do, Mum isn't too keen when I dirty up the floor...

It took me a while to get the smell off my hands, I don't mind it compared to petrol but I'm not too keen on smelling like Diesel all the time, plus i had to wipe over my steering wheel and I think i wiped my hands on my pants too.

I hear that the lights in these bad boys are H7s, I'm going to order another set of those phillips xtremepower +80% globes, I've got them in two cars now, Mum's Festiva, my Fiesta and now going to get them in my Focus, does the whole light assembly have to come out of the car like in the Fiesta? That was a bit of a bastard, I wasn't too keen on taking out the assembly because once you take something off, it never seems to seal like it used to from factory, but thats how its designed.

They made a massive increase in light intensity and throw on my Mum's Festiva and they're just halogens like any other globe, interested to take the Fiesta for a spin with them as they have pretty damn good lights from factory.

Are the oil filters cartridge type filters? Or screw on ones like petrol engines?
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote