View Single Post
Old 20-08-2020, 11:13 PM   #1139
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

I had calmed my farm a bit with the legal business. So had time to process things and get over more or less having my testicles run through a paper shredder over financials and that stuff. Im making the claim, its nothing against myself, but my legal people need full disclosure.
And i have been fully honest.
What stressed me out today was. My legal peoples know im peaking about this business. So they booked a meeting and requested my mum attend just to calm my farm. Thats fine. Ive been asked about disabilities or special needs before, my answer is no.
Mum bought up something that doesnt even cross my mind and nobody ever has noticed. And that just ruined my day. My legal people are all hooray, special needs etc. Im able bodied, have worked in a trade for 14 years that requires coordination and fine motor skills. And i have cerebral palsy. So not a thing really. Its not my brain works but doesnt communicate with my body, its minor. So i just dont feel much pain. Everything else is good.
I dont anything about cerebral palsy, have never needed to. Ive always been fine.
Being hyped up and being treated like 'special needs'. Get absolutely ****ed.
It really does my head in.
Im not disabled in the slightest.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: