Old 30-04-2020, 11:41 AM   #75
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: You need to watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
So now... “SOME” have left!
You said NONE, 1 post back!!
Once again you are guessing! You DON’T really know, do you?
(Unless it’s on bookface or youtube!)
“Most likely Californians”?... Again, a generalisation? (And a poor stab in the dark at that!... The Gringos I’ve met down here are from everywhere BUT California!
Florida.. Yep. Colorado... Yep, lots! Upstate NY.. yep. Texas... yep. And others from various states.
My point is... At least “most” of the media is based on fact, even if somewhat biased or skewed.
Your statements are simply OPINIONS... With zero factual evidence!
BTW... Have you ever been to the States? California??
I didn’t say some. I did provide a link to show those egotistical petulant liberals back tracking on their threats as per my original comment. They won’t put their money where their mouths are. Even Megan Merkel only lasted a couple of months in Canada before succumbing and moving to the US, despite claiming they’d never live there as long as trump is in office. FOS the lot of them!

Yes the Californian comment was a generalisation and more tongue in cheek, to illustrate that anything negative whether deserved or not, can be attributed to the president.
But no worse of a generalisation that your interaction with a dozen yanks that don’t like the president reflects that a country of 350 million is going to have a max exodus if Trump wins again. Although the media would like to paint it that way.

It is fact and well documented that homelessness in CA is an issue along with the associated social issues that come along with it.
I have been to the states but not California.
smoo is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: