Old 30-04-2020, 06:59 AM   #68
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Default Re: You need to watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Are you forgetting the last election?
Where a whole lot of attention whoring wealthy white liberals threatened to move to other ‘white’ countries if Trump won.
Actions speak louder than words and anyone knows the only consistent trait of a liberal is hypocrisy. None of them left. The ones that threatened to leave never considered Mexico or South Africa or Saudi Arabia etc. Funny that.

I’ve watched White House press releases over the past month or so and Trump is painful to watch and listen to. But he is going to wipe the floor with this sex pest fossil over the coming months. **** me what are the Dems thinking lmao. This happened last night.

https://reddit.app.link/99CZd7bp55

With all due respect mate.... How do you know... "NONE OF THEM LEFT"??
You haven't the faintest!
In our relatively small village alone, we have at least 12 Gringo couples that have moved here permanently since Trump gained office.
OK, most had been long planing the move on retirement... However, a good number of these took early retirement to get the feck out when Trump won in 2016.
We also have many vacationers from all over the States that have visited us here 2, 3, 4 times that are most adamant that it'll be a permanent move if he gets re-elected. They're land hunting, house hunting on their visits too.
In the grand scheme of things... minor numbers, but I'd suggest many other destinations have experienced similar. (especially Mexico!)
The animosity and divide that Trump has created among his fellow Americans is enormous, and damn tragic.
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Charliewool is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: