View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 08:06 PM   #2476
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Started to do the known maintenance stuff for a pink slip on my 08 fairmont ghia today so it will pass. Both parking lamps in the front were blown, theyre easy, i paid servo tax for those, so $3 per side, not terrible. My passengers side low beam was out. I have small girlish hands, but still it was an airbox out job just to get the details. Technical tap. But i did put it back in because i dont want crud, dust or anything into the headlight housing. Not that its going to work further then the first bump i hit, i gave the dual fillament h4 a technical tap. So thats that. Need an off the shelf h4. Nothing terrible. I did however, having to remove the airbox, shake it out. It was full of rocks and god knows what. The airfilter, its a k&n and my brother is a motorbike guy, so he cleanened and re oiled it for me a few weeks back so it was mint. Clean as. So, what i did learn is. When adjusting my headlights, my stock ghia has iluminated window switches. Just the front doors, but who cares about those in the back? Thats what window lock is for.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: