View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 12:50 PM   #57
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia - China - Poltics

As I said, I know most will disagree, but that's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Incited and glorifiying violence against african americans? Absolute rubbish.
You can't defend the indefensible. I would suggest you look up where that quote comes from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
The Chinese Muslims are not treated well. They even send a Chinese official to "live" with the women while the men are off being "re-educated". Don't need to add 2 and 2 together to see what is happening there.
So, what you are saying is that you know more than the The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, which is made up of more than 40 muslim majority countries, and which did a field inspection. Yeh ok. I'm sure they probably didnt show 100% of everything that goes on in the camps, but I think it would be pretty obvious to the OIC if there was a mass killings and violation of rights at these camps. Or are you suggesting the OIC are corrupt?

Quote:
Watch the link below of the news conference Trump gave yesterday. Watch from beginning to end USA has announced the initiation of economic war with China watch the body language and posture. Trump doesn’t blink calling out China on numerous criminal actions. This is going to escalate significantly.
Not surprised at all. I saw an interview between an american and chinese official about 12 months ago, before the pandemic, debating the two country's economy. The chinese official said, based on current trajectory, China will overtake US economy in about 10 years time. The US official said, there is no way the US will let that happen without a fight.

Last edited by T3rminator; 01-06-2020 at 12:56 PM.
T3rminator is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: