View Single Post
Old 31-08-2021, 07:27 PM   #1
Starter Motor

Default MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

G'day all,

Have recently become a Mondeo wagon Titanium diesel owner, after lurking for some time reading searching etc, trying to educate myself as much as possible to make an 'informed' decision [I'm old bloke in Brisbane], and I took the plunge. First of all what a nice car, peppy diesel and frugal on my around town running.
I do have some questions though ? [a 9/16 build, low kms.. 11,000]
- rear BLISS - cross traffic - its in the manual, anyone experienced it ?
- tyre pressure monitoring - it says it has, in the manual Mondeo (CNG) Australia, enAUS, Edition date: 201605, First Printing [with my car]. but on a recent tyre change x 4, it had 2 original Primacy and 2 Pirelli, I didnt want to run mixed brands of tyres, when I asked I was told the valve stems were 'regular' stems, does the car sense pressure change by other means ..ie, rolling diameter difference. There's no option within the dash like in EU for TPMS, can it be added ie showing PSIs or low pressure

- door pockets, its a great albeit shallow space, but is there a storage organiser solution that someones found to better use this quietly, my metal drink bottle lays flat rollin around, sliding back n forth.
- TSR - would be so good to have, is it possible to unlock? least GPS has speed zones shown, again our friends os have this feature.

- love option of ACC or good old cruise.
- overspeed warning ?

- GPS pipes up and says "caution' love that!, but does she know about red light cameras, or favourite mobile placements.

Other than that a happy camper so far, looking forward to taking her on a good run up or down the coast with a tank full of BP or Mobil, that's what I run in all our other diesels on.

Thanks for listening, any guidance would be appreciated.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote