View Single Post
Old 19-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #76
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: DFB's Greenthumb Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
Great thread Deyon.

I dont know many garderner who are passionate about gardening. But I can see how it could soothe you doing something you really enjoy.

Personally I really really dislike gardening. Like really dislike it. I will do it if I have to, but I would be happy to pay someone to maintain my garden for me than do it myself. That is how much I dislike it. haha

I wish you lived closer coz I would be happy to give you work on my property. haha
Your the second person in two days to tell me I'm so passionate and enthusiastic about gardening. It's so nice to get some positive feedback, it's been a bit thin on the ground lately for a few years now. Really appreciate those words.

As I'm sure you can understand, I don't do much gardening in my down time. I garden and care for plants 6 days a week, it's the last thing I want to do for myself. I guess I get my fix during working hours and give 110 % to my customers. Hence my other thread on Ford Forums is far removed form Horticulture
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: