View Single Post
Old 11-02-2024, 07:55 PM   #26
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Bank Transfer - Am I Too Suspicious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr View Post
There is a difference for me, I don't want to have bank transfers, I don't want to have to check every 5 minutes if someone has actually paid, I don't want the chance that the person is a piece of Crap and is trying to bull crap me that they have paid when they have not, I like cash because it is instant on the spot in front of my eyes payment for services provided, I like the fact that I don't have to rely on the system that is so frequently braking down when I urgently need it (like what pretty much happens every month), I like the fact that if my card was to decline for the above reason (happened on 3 occasions this year alone) I have CASH to pay with, I also don't like when banks charge me a fee, for using my money, receiving my money, transferring my money, or if I accept a credit card payment, or for whatever other reason they see fit to do, I also find it weeds out the no money time wasters when I specify that all transactions are cash.

For you card payment may be great and you may never have a problem with it, but for me its a no brainer to just accept cash.

I always offer discounts for cash, its either the price im asking in cash or double for card
I still don't see how that logic pertains to benefiting the situation at hand. Maybe I'm just getting slow in my old age...
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: