View Single Post
Old 26-02-2022, 11:08 PM   #4291
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Private Investigators..**** ones.

My eldest Daughter is friends with a guy she plays sport with, unfortunately his partner is a paranoid nutjob who thinks her 43yo man is interested in a 21yo girl and vice versa.
It all blew up last week when he was 'caught' talking on the phone to my Daughter, that it was about team selection for a game 3 days later didnt seem to matter.

So my Daughter gets up for work on the Friday morning and notices a black Mazda CX3 driving past slowly. 15 minutes later as she's leaving for work the car is still circling our block.
As she leaves the estate she notices the car following her 2 cars back, it continues to follow down a few roads at which point she decides to put them to the test and pulls into a side road and stops, sure enough the car turns in and stops a bit further down.
She pulls a u turn and heads back towards home and in the busy morning traffic loses them.
She parks in another side street where she can see the main road and sure enough a minute later the CX3 is seen heading back towards our house.

At this point she calls my Wife and tells her about the situation, my Wife decides to do a bit of her own surveillance and jumps in the FG. Soon enough the CX3 is passing our house again obviously looking for the Daughters car. My Wife and Son back out and begin following the CX3 and record it for a good 5 minutes circling our neighbourhood until the driver gives up and leaves.

When I get home I watch the video, note the number plate and Google it, up comes a current Gumtree for sale ad with a phone number and first name.
So I get the number run through Facebook and up pops a profile with the same first name and a last name.
I Google the name and discover it links to a PI business, further FB research of this clowns partner and friends provides a connection to the nutjob.

So I send him a message asking if he still has his CX3 for sale and can I come look at it, straight away I get a reply saying yes and an address, so I message back saying I just wanted to make sure he hadnt sold it since it was spotted and filmed tailing my Daughter before 7am, I forwarded him some screen shots.
Theres a lull in the exchange before a reply suggesting its all a misunderstanding and he had the car out to show someone.
I replied no mate, youre a PI tailing my Daughter and I know who put you up to it through your FB contacts.
The conversation ends abruptly, the Gumtree ad is deleted and the FB profile taken down.

Surprising what you can find out from a numberplate and a google/FB search.
Poor bastard cant even cash in on the used car covid tax as he doesnt know who's coming to look now..lol

Not very good at his gig either.
Your daughter still has the paranoid nut job to contend with, think she needs to tell the guy to do something about it before more **** goes down.
These things can get nasty.
Itsme is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: