View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 04:44 PM   #24
Supa R00
Rolling on Simmons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
If i could give my 2c here.

Firstly Thanatos, we're not all champing at the bit, so there's no need to 'calm down'. It's just a suggestion, and suggestions take time to implement (if at all). Everyone realises that I'm sure.

As has been already indicated, i feel it would be in the best interests of the E-Series Club if it all came over here. I would also like to see a few changes in that transition, namely a well overdue update of EaFalcon.com - it is quite frankly a disgrace to the club in it's current state.
I too can understand the moral dilemma, but in the end it's just a practicality/common sense issue. Why have an Australian Ford Club on an Australian Site? Why remain on a site that will quite possibly in the future become a lot less than this one (thus losing out publicity etc)?

I don't like the idea of being part of fordmods either, i think those guys have their own little community and putting the club on top of that would be too 'tacked on'.

So yeah, i'm all for the move over here.
Well said... pretty much what I and many others have been thinking im sure, i think the move would be for the best but understand the dillemma faced, whatever happens i will still support and be involved in the club
5Spd, Simmons FR17"s, SupaLow's, Sprint Bodykit,
Cam, exhaust and all that jazz... Complete AU XR6 conversion and soon to be turbo!
:voldar02:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkinshaw
When has any XR6 after the ED, prior to the XR6T been anywhere near being a performance car, or much more of a car than a stock taxi spec Gli?
Supa R00 is offline   Reply With Quote