View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 03:05 PM   #19
b2tf
not here much anymore

If i could give my 2c here.

Firstly Thanatos, we're not all champing at the bit, so there's no need to 'calm down'. It's just a suggestion, and suggestions take time to implement (if at all). Everyone realises that I'm sure.

As has been already indicated, i feel it would be in the best interests of the E-Series Club if it all came over here. I would also like to see a few changes in that transition, namely a well overdue update of EaFalcon.com - it is quite frankly a disgrace to the club in it's current state.
I too can understand the moral dilemma, but in the end it's just a practicality/common sense issue. Why have an Australian Ford Club on an Australian Site? Why remain on a site that will quite possibly in the future become a lot less than this one (thus losing out publicity etc)?

I don't like the idea of being part of fordmods either, i think those guys have their own little community and putting the club on top of that would be too 'tacked on'.

So yeah, i'm all for the move over here. I will only be remaining in the club for a matter of months anyway though, so it's your call, whatever happens i guess we'll work with it.