View Single Post
Old 28-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #21
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Here is some pics of the day. The weather made a perfect day for a club cruise. 2 new people came along today and signed up as members, one from here in Ford Forums (mick) with his super pursuit ute and James, which most of us already know, welcome to the club. As most of you guys know i was looking for a service station before heading home, there was no 98 in Harrington, and i definitely did not have enough juice in the tank to get to the doughnut in Port, so i had to go in the opposite direction to home and headed to the new service station in Taree. Were we met Dave and Julz, as they brought along a thirsty car also, so we decided to park the cars in the car park and enjoy a cup of coffee together, in the end it all payed off, when a person came up to us asking if we owned the cars, as her daughter saw the cars in the car park and wanted them at her wedding in February next year, so looks like Dave and i are doing a wedding next year. Great day, great turn out by the club ! New cars and new members, and a wedding. Good to see Peter and Marcia's new XY, and Dave and Julz's new XY.

1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote