View Single Post
Old 27-01-2022, 07:41 PM   #4215
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Just wait till you update the phone and then transferring files which I must say you will still go through the same download ritual on certain apps.
This I just did with two new phones for myself and wifey.
Head ****ing exercise imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee
Just blew 2 hours loading my Mums vax certificate on her phone, aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!
All the more harder because I had to set up everything to link everything.
MyGov, MyGovID, Medicare, a gazillion code numbers, passwords (not strong enough)etc, plus using an Apple iphone, what a PITA, somebody needs to blow up apple phones.
A big F..K You to the whole MyGov system and it's associated offshoots. A system that fuels itself with being deliberately complicated, deliberately repetitive, deliberately confusing so as to discourage people from using it.

A big F..k You to Apple for a device/s that take the power away from the person who paid THEIR money for a product and not allow a person to actually have control of THEIR device.

Dealing with MyGov for both myself, and my parents a various points last year, I would rather jump down a deep, dark hole that bother with that complete cluster f..k of an organisation.

After having my mothers iPhone lock itself and refused all attempts to gain access, we had to request an account recovery, which was granted by Apple..........................in 34 days time. Cue, brand new phone and having to start the whole process again.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: