Old 02-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #129
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Cav's Ute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
Yeah that's them.

They are oarsum.

BTW, the bloke what owned it became ill and subsequently died in April and his daughter stored the ute under a car cover in a carport in Brisbane.

She doesn't have a driver's licence herself, so I may take your advice (seeing as I am feeling adventurous) and get the alignment checked.

UPDATE:

I think this is them

If its not driven like a race car on the streets, and you live in a built up area full of ****wit tradies who drop screws everywhere (im a responsible tradie who hates getting screws in tyres so dont leave any on the rear bumper) cheap tyres are great. Cop a puncture that the tyre place says cant be plugged, yeah, annoying, but only $100. Ive had potenzas and my favourite being expensive toyos before. But that makes no difference in stop start traffic. I currently have knock offs make in north korea or usbekistan or some odd place. Got em cheap because they were bought for a track car but the owner moved up a spec. So $100 a corner. Helps if you are in with people, but cheap tyres, well, cheap good ones are the go if its a street car and susceptible for punctures.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: