View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 08:50 PM   #17
Lappy
Starter Motor

Default Re: MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

I just bit the bullet after posting and fired up the laptop. Got the TSR to work although I was unsure if it would work correctly as I got a message saying reduced performance when I went into the menu on the dash for it. However today while I was driving it correctly identified a 40 zone for road works. I do wonder if you get a similar warning as well Guest? I don't think I missed a setting but I may have. I have also seen that a firmware update for the IPMA might be required.

So for TSR I enabled the 6 (I think) options in the IPC for it, some were just duplicates for MyKey settings. Then also in the IPMA as well which I think was just the one setting. Can't get the overspeed chime to work however.

Cross traffic needed the Left and Right SODM activating and as well as the BCM and IPC I think from memory.

Also Guest from your images it looks like both circles had speeds in them, I have only seen the lower one light up so what was going on there? I did wonder if it was possible to use the speed limit function in conjunction with the TSR? Need to be able to leave my house more to test it.

Cheers.
Lappy is offline   Reply With Quote