View Single Post
Old 18-09-2021, 11:21 PM   #10
Starter Motor

Default Re: MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

A big shout out and appreciation to -Shellingfox - on this forum who was a great help and enthusiastic about helped to unlock some of the de-activated features on the Oz Mondeo. I can happily say some of my big ticket items on my Mondeo wishlist achieved.
TPMS - with 4 x psi now on drivers display
TSR - 2 circles on RH side of drivers display, utilising the front facing camera to also read speed signs live and present that within the drivers display - brilliant, and
rear cross traffic - just a brilliant extra safety feature to have ...for reversing uphill out of our driveway on to a busy road.

More to come
- still trying to figure out whether we can have an audible alert when you go over a preset speed, like in the old days of the Falcons and so forth, 'overSpeed Alert'.. I discovered under MyKey a Speed "Minder" can be set, so to trial whether a 'beep' can be had [at all], I programed mykey 'minder' to 75kph, and yep got the beep and warning in dash "drive safely', so I now its possible, but still working on how to get it work [not under MyKey setup], this is still a WIP at this point.

Thanks again to everyone for your input and having boards like these and others where owners/ enthusiasts can talk and share.

BTW I havent come up with [yet] a storage - solution to the big front door storage space; but when I do I'll let everyone know.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: