Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 11:54 AM   #3472
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
That's even worse - public transport to the venue, huge numbers of contacts at the protests, how many did they infect?

Name & shame IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo
I've got a good idea, if YOU are part of the group that the Chinese virus effects then YOU can self isolate and stay inside away from the rest of us as we go about our day to day lives.

Take some personal responsibility for your own health and well-being if it's going to effect you so badly.

There's 7.8 billion people on this planet, we could use a good clean out, Chinese virus doing it's bit for climate change by reducing world overpopulation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo
Nope - the group who is saying feck everyone else is the tiny percentage of our population who this effects demanding the rest of society stops their lives.

They're causing irreparable damage to our economy, did anyone ask any if our casually employed hospitality staff who are on the knife edge of losing their meal tickets?

We're a first world, rich, DEMOCRACY and like **** I will be having my freedoms infringed upon because of a minority group wants everyone else to bend to their will.

Go live in China if you want to have this ridiculous assertion of a 'lockdown', you can join the 2 million Muslims they've got undergoing 'education' in 'school'.
You've changed your tune..