Old 18-12-2020, 03:12 PM   #129
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Default Re: Alleged War Crimes by Australian Soldiers

This is from Ray Payne

BRS is Ben Roberts-Smith

The following has come to me from Susan Roberts-Smith. Ray

When BRS left the defence force in 2013 the WO1 started the rumours about BRS. The WO1 was given immunity to be a source of information to the Brereton Inquiry. He has now been exposed. He was also the main source of information to Fairfax Media.

I have been saying for some time the Brereton Inquiry is flawed. I am sure Justice Mark Weinberg who has been appointed special Investigator into the Brereton Inquiry will discover all the corruption as he works his way through the rumours and allegations.

In this instance, the WO1 said that BRS had taken the prosthetic leg from a dead Taliban and had bought it back into Australia. How lucky are we that a trooper has come forward with a video of the WO1 taking the leg off the body and keeping it as a trophy. Photos of the WO1 taking the leg, in his back pack, through the airport have also turned up!

The WO1 acolytes gave sworn statements to the Inquiry including seeing BRS remove the leg from the dead Taliban and seeing BRS take the leg through the airport! The photos and videos have unravelled that story. They have also given false information regarding a number of other issues that they placed on BRS. This was done on the promise that they would get immunity from prosecution. - That is no longer going to happen and they are trying to extract themselves from the pending defamation action.

The leg was used as a drinking vessel and the two soldiers seen drinking from it in these photos are being stood down.

There are many more photos and videos to come of soldiers drinking from this prosthetic leg. Obviously, those in higher authority who have stood silently by do not realise there are photos and videos ready to expose them. Some are extremely high ranking officers - will they stand down?

I am proud to say the only person who did not drink from the leg and made it known that he would not drink from the leg was BRS! - That's my boy!

The interesting and complex situation is that the investigation into the Inquiry will commence in January led by Justice Weinberg. The defamation case will be in June before The Hon James Anthony Bezanko, who has already delayed the case to ensure that FFX Media can not come back and delay it further. It should have been all over in November 2019! I believe the Court has superiority over the Investigation so I hope they both come to the same conclusions. Justice will prevail.

I could not have wished for a greater gift than this one at Christmas. We are on our way to truth and justice in 2021.

Ray Payne OAM

Veteranweb Network
12 users like this post: