View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 10:54 PM   #38
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Measure Twice, Cut Once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
They actually did. I went to collect and saw them on a pallet wrapped on their own.

The 2 shades you see are different colours.

When they sent the ute back they returned with the wrapped pallet I saw the previous week.

Just ridiculous....

But yes, the same mob tried to charge me for stuff they knew they couldn't deliver in the timeframe I asked for.

You learn a lot when you do this stuff mostly on your own...

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
Mate, if i went to work for myself id have little to no weight to throw around with suppliers. The main wholesaler my work uses, the branch work uses is the highest output in the state for that franchise, my boss is best mates with the branch manager. They go to every years nfl superbowl in the states kind of mates. But, as opposed to 2 years back theyve been dropping the ball. Any complaints from anyone from my mob get taken seriously, they used to get actioned, but lately theres been no change. So now my boss has allowed multiple quotes from wholesalers to both test the waters and also get things into line. So i send 1 email to 2 or 3 places. Its obvious im not asking 1 person. Its 2 or 3 people in the same recipient box. Its first in best dressed, and so far its the other 2 places wanting our business who quote back faster and also do better prices and faster deliveries. Maybe not for oddball stuff, but off the shelf stuff typically moves from their shelf to the shelves in my ute in 8 to 24 hours
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: