View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 07:35 PM   #1156
sneaky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Mr G6ET - no offence taken at all. It is a fair question to ask and part of the reason I asked my dog crazy friend for advice, nothing like skewing the results to hear the answer I want.

Puppy is back home and adjusting to the idea of not being allowed to free roam the house and yard as she pleases. My other dog is being a pain in the butt so he might get a holiday at my parents to allow the retriever to recover in peace - it would just be me and the patient for a week.

Wish I could swing carers leave for the week to care for the dog. I’m already feeling the stress of acting in a higher position at work while I just want to be looking after the dog.

My last shrink appointment was trying to focus on spending some money on myself, stop living like I’m poor and enjoy some of my hard earned. That theory has now been put on hold. I have also had the mortgage broker doing her maths for me and trying to work a new car into the mix, I might have to give her a call and cancel that idea for the moment - I’ll sort the mortgage and forget the car as it wasn’t a necessity.