View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 02:52 PM   #3408
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedcoupe View Post
Went to a whitegoods store and bought a freezer.
Was offered a 'health check' on my phone package (had never heard of that before but whatever).
Turns out I can get $5 off a month and a free modem upgrade. Okay - bring it on.
Complete the paperwork.

But it's telstramoron so there just has to be idiocy.
Email - 'what's your address ?' Thinks - they've had it for ten years ... Reply anyway.
Email2 - 'what's your address ?' Thinks - FFS you're stupid. Reply anyway.
Email3 - 'what's your address ?' Okay so you want to go do you ?
No worries. Complaint filed, reference number supplied, complaint to Telecommunications Ombudsman (TIO) made.

Then their useless phone app gets involved with a farcical series of non-communications with some poor sods in the Philippines.
Result - nothing.

Then the next bill arrives and I get charged $217 for the free modem which has actually arrived by now (though I haven't plugged it in as it's almost certain to burn the house down and give the entire world rabies or something given telstramoron's usual performance).

So I go online to the Philippines again and get it allegedly sorted (I'll see what happens when they next deduct from my bank account).

There's been so many screw-ups over the years (ie. mum dies, pay all the bills, get a bill, dad ditto). And they STILL don't have my physical address correct (modem was delivered to a PO box).

The world-class imbeciles in telstramoron management should all be sacked immediately. If I did my job their way I wouldn't have one.

But Hey! you're saving 5 bucks a month.

I'd pay double to not have to deal with Telstra
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: