View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:41 PM   #71
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

Ok, car door's back in...

These are my notes on the FDIM:

According to the car ground, the black and red wires are ~11v & ~20v which gives 9v to power the screen.

The two devices on the left are on the small controller board, see first & third pictures. The one on the right is the large controller board's LF33 3.3v regulator, see last picture. I also measured quite a few of the pins connecting the two boards together. I stopped writing them down when I could see they were all the same, except pin 47 which had an odd mid-range voltage. "Thermal Shutdown" was shown to me on the screen after I took all these measurements, doesn't seem to have been any permanent issues though.
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote