View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 10:35 PM   #1372
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Why is it.................?

I guess I already know the answer to this, but why do dealers say more about the business than the car itself?

Two or three very generic vehicle descriptions copied and pasted from the last ad then line after line of Bla bla bla, family business, bla bla bla we are the best, bla bla bla competitive finance...........

I find this even more annoying on rare or special cars like this GT-P -

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...gType=showcase

"YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER EXAMPLE OF A GTP IN AUSTRALIA IN THE HIGHLY SORT AFTER PURPLE! LOW KMS AUTO AND ALL ORIGINAL. SURE TO BE A COLLECTORS ITEM.

Welcome to one of our finest "Pre-Owned" vehicles.
All of our vehicles undergo an extensive 130 Point Check in our state-of-the-art facilities by factory trained technicians.
We have one of the largest ranges of Pre-Owned vehicles in Perth together with an excellent reputation.
Should you be unable to visit us, we'll gladly come and see you at your home or office, at a time that best suits you.
Interstate enquiries warmly welcomed; we will organize your new vehicle transported directly to your door, making it the simplest of processes.
Don’t miss out on the car of your dreams for the sake of a little distance!
We have a Dedicated In-house Business Manager for all your Finance & Insurance needs and a dedicated Professional Vehicle Appraiser we ensure we maximize your trade-in valuation and financial benefits.
We provide Authorised vehicle servicing and parts facilities to take care of your vehicle long term, with a fleet of service loan vehicles and a pick-up/drop-off service available.
Enquire immediately to have one of our knowledgeable and friendly sales executives assist you in your next purchase.
We look forward to meeting you soon!

PERTH , CANNINGTON, , ARMADALE , MELVILLE, FREMANTLE, COCKBURN,
CANNINGVALE , GOSNELLS , JOONDALUP , VIC PARK , BURSWOOD, MIDLAND, MORLEY , MANDURAH
ROCKINGHAM

Hot Deal: 100"

I know it's generally a ploy to get you to call them, but guess what? I will simply keep browsing if you think I'm more interested in your business rather than the car.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: