View Single Post
Old 30-04-2020, 12:57 PM   #77
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: You need to watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
I didn’t say some. I did provide a link to show those egotistical petulant liberals back tracking on their threats as per my original comment. They won’t put their money where their mouths are. Even Megan Merkel only lasted a couple of months in Canada before succumbing and moving to the US, despite claiming they’d never live there as long as trump is in office. FOS the lot of them!

Yes the Californian comment was a generalisation and more tongue in cheek, to illustrate that anything negative whether deserved or not, can be attributed to the president.
But no worse of a generalisation that your interaction with a dozen yanks that don’t like the president reflects that a country of 350 million is going to have a max exodus if Trump wins again. Although the media would like to paint it that way.

It is fact and well documented that homelessness in CA is an issue along with the associated social issues that come along with it.
I have been to the states but not California.
All the liberal celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump got elected stayed in the US. Not a single one followed through with their pathetic grandstanding. Why people listen to a single word these celebrities even say is beyond me. Bunch of self rightous virtue signallers who believe their opinion is worth more than anybody elses.

One thing this pandemic has proven, is that celebrities are completely non-essential. Won't stop them tweeting "we are all in this together" from their 32 bedroom luxury mansion with 3 pools though
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: