Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 04:35 PM   #987
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Got back from round four in Sydney - was there Sunday, Monday and Tuesday this week.

I was in an apartment 54 floors up in CBD overlooking Botany Bay and the Blue Mountains.

Compared to last week where jets were flying in every 15 minutes, I literally this week saw 1 jet coming in each 8 hours, 1 jet out each 8 hours odd. Just freakily quiet.

As a plus- on Tuesday evening sat on the balcony and there was an amazing sunset over the Blue Mountains- I have never seen the Blue Mountains so clearly from Sydney CBD- that rust belt of brown smog that sits over the skyline has lifted....

Because there was so little in pedestrian movement in the Sydney CBD, you see people on the street more. I actually got a little emotional when I saw a girl with dark hair about 18 on the street, and she looked a lot like my youngest daughter.

Then on Tuesday I saw a lady who looked 90 sleeping on cardboard with grey hair, and small bony blackened hand sticking out from the blanket- and she looked a lot like my grandmother who lived to 99.

I had my bodyarmour on as I was in fight mode running a matter, but these pitiful scenes still ripped through me.

Tough times for many and a reminder that I have it good and to quit bitchin...

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
9 users like this post: