View Single Post
Old 20-11-2020, 10:16 PM   #2636
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Since my car split a rad hose, then replacing that only to find the thermostat stuck shut. So a test drive got the guage just over ½ running around the block. Previously, before the rad hose went, it was stuck open. This is Australia, dont need no stinking thermostat.
But today was the first real hot day that ive needed to drive any form of distance. 40° outside. In traffic. A/c on, about a ⅓ on the guage. A/c off, just under ½. So 45 minutes in traffic to my meeting, then an hour and a half home. The trip home it had cooled off to 34 outside, then a bit of rain. So it cooled down further. I will chuck a thermostat in it later on. Its not hurt. I reckon shes certified apples.
The coolant levels (h2o only so far) havent dropped. Still clear as water. Just happy i havent seemed to hurt anything.
I also had to drop off some paperwork to my mum today. We met in the middle. So i parked on the street. Amongst a stack of suv's and sub class cars manufactures sell you. Kinda like the b200 my mum has.
And i got a compliment. Apparently my ghia looks better then the cars around it. My mum likes riding in my car once she is in. Its a fat guy car. She likes the look but not getting in it because its a bit low. She hasnt complained yet, made reference, but when she is in the thing i take it easy because it does have an exhaust and can be loud if i want it to be. But that involves stepping on it. And its not loud.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote