View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #118
AndyXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf View Post
a fair while ago, when my eldest was living at home, there was a special on large screen plasma tv's so "self", I said, "self, I shall purchase two of these".....one for me, one for the boy!

unbeknown to me the two remotes worked on either tv unless otherwise programmed....I know as much about this stuff as I do about nuclear science

sitting in the easy chair one night enjoying watching the new idiot box it suddenly changed station....."strange" I say's and put it back, a few minutes later it did it again

3 times in total until i got up to see what i could see at the tv......turning round, after finding nothing amiss, I see my son, his remote in hand standing behind my chair laughing so hard he had tears running down his cheeks.

kids are buggers at times
Slightly off topic but I did a similar thing a few weeks ago. While installing a remote control ceiling fan at a mates house I noticed the door bell ringing when pressing the "on" button on the fan remote. Turns out the fan remote shared the same frequency as the wireless door bell... Watching my mates wife answer the door to noone there was priceless lol
AndyXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: