Thread: Blu tooth
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 10:26 AM   #3
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Blu tooth

If you want something cheap and effective the Bluetooth FM Transmitters do a great job. The just broadcast whatever they receive via bluetooth to a selectable FM frequency of your choice.

I bought one for Dad 3 or 4 years ago and he cant live without it. Apart from using it as a handsfree phone device he plays his internet radio through it morning and evening.

This is not specifically the one I got for Dad, but looks exactly the same.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/403071128169

It functions as a handsfree very well. Microphone quality is about the same as the old Nokia kits I used to have. Sound reproduction is pretty good too.

Although they can be a little hit and miss. I got one that looks almost the same as Dads and while it still does a great job the sound reproduction isn't as good. Is a little bit tinny. But it only cost me $14 so no worry, I'll replace it with something better at some stage.

Jump on ebay and search for "fm bluetooth transmitter" and you'll get a ton of responses and different styles for between $10 and $25.

If you want something quicker locally, Jaycar and places like that sell them. But expect to pay $40 to $50 mark.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote