View Single Post
Old 21-03-2022, 03:55 PM   #45
Envi_XR8

Default Re: MY 22 Focus ST - X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintee View Post
I dont think the media know the details yet. I havent been contacted by the dealer yet. Autocar reports 'Ford has confirmed that it's in the process of looking for a new parts supplier. ' . If this means a 2-3m additional wait, ill be happy just to wait.

I dont have enough understanding on how ford manufacturing works, do they priorities other markets over Australia? Id assume at a market level they would at least priorities customer sold cars over dealer stock.
Considering They are supposed to be in the showrooms next month and Autocar reports “that the Australian 2022 Focus won’t come equipped with the aforementioned optional infotainment system at launch” and does also report that
These problems aren’t expected to be rectified for at least six months and possibly through 2023. I am waiting for confirmation from my dealer so I can look at other options and I really hope they can source the screen from a different supplier and have them in showrooms in three months but I can’t see that happening
SY Mk II TTG ,2017 LZ Focus Sport ,BA G220 MkII in Blaze ,98 EL Futura ,BA MkII XR8 ,EL II XR8 185kw, 98 EL Fairmont Ghia and SY Territory Turbo
Envi_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote