View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 05:28 PM   #206
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Coronavirus Closes 5 Hyundai Factories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
Not sure what point you may be trying to make here but I'll guess that you're also trying to come up with a sweeping generalisation.
All racism is bad is my point and there's no.need for it on this site. Do you disagree with me on that?
It's the classic play of the 'race card' to try shut down discussion that you don't agree with.

I'm calling BS on what Pappa Festiva mentioned being classified as 'racist' and it's typical from virtue signallers who have never been exposed to actual racism to try shut down inconvenient points.

Actual racism robs people of opportunity and costs lives, people who have experienced real racism are the victims of WWII and more recently a great example of racism is the breakup of Yugoslavia which is now known as Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Kosovo. A war fought on national and ethnic identity, that's real racism.

All he's done is pointed out is multiple examples of Chinese people showing cruelty to their pets, absolutely abhorrent behavior.

You're entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
18 users like this post: