View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #64
Luke Plaizier
Lukeyson
Donating Member1

Default Re: WQ Fiesta Options not available in Oz

I actually took a stab at getting Male/Female 6 pin Pedal connector pair without much research a few weeksback - as a bit of a start in created an intercept loom for cruise. The connectors came and they were completely wrong. I had to look deeper. I must have ordered while on the beers one afternoon without much of a care.

And yesterday I found this, which appears to be identical to the Fiesta pedal loom connector in layout and keyway, so I'm going to give it a go. I bought 2 pairs, so with shipping that works out to be $7 per connector:

Aliexpress Ford EPC 6 Way Connectors

In addition, I FINALLY found a power plug that matches what I need for the EHPAS. So I can skip the $50 US connectors, or hawking around for salvage looms that wreckers never keep, but home dismantlers want to charge you for the whole loom, and instead go for this. Note that it doesn't match the image above, because I worked out the hard way that the image above is not quite correct - there are 2 types of power plug, and the one above is the wrong one. I bought 2 of these below for about $13, so again about $6.50 ea. With a dodgy name like that, no wonder I couldn't find it using searches like ehpas, eps, ephs, power steer, or even FORD.

Aliexpress 2 x 9.5mm pin Eletric Booster Pump connector

Lukeyson