Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 09:40 PM   #9667
lumen8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Won't be the airport's calls for international flights either. The Feds, who run the Australian Border Force, will determine the policy. So whilst they won't "force" people to vaccinate against CV19, they can certainly say "no proof of vaccination, no entry".
I suppose that is how it will be, yes. Govt saying not mandatory but they will make it mandatory to do certain things... you will be restricted in what you can and cant do without it, we are seeing this domestically being pushed in NSW also now as mentioned in the thread already, I watched berejiklian talking about it today.

Although at the moment anyone federal govt seems to be avoiding vaccines for travel in the media as much as they can? and palming it off to airport and airline heads to promote it, which was the basis of my comments. I feel the feds are doing what they can to deflect attention from themselves and put it onto private corporations in regards to the vaccines mandatory for travel topic.

It wouldnt suprise me if they push for us to get it to be able to use airports (ie leave for abroad), but dont make it mandatory for incoming. Time will tell I guess.

Not all countries will make it mandatory, perhaps because they dont want to miss out on any tourist $$$, which are very important for some countries eg...

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-02-24/...-minister-says